Monday, February 7, 2011

My MP Designs

This post is looooong overdue!


My dear wonderful friend Melissa who has helped me and guided me along on this whole internet adventure has finally (I only say finally because she should have started doing this on a professional level long ago!) begun her business designing websites, logos, watermarks, etc. You name it, if it has to do with making a website look amazing, she can do it. (Not to mention, she's also a homeschooling mother of four so I'm pretty sure she can do just about anything anyway!) Since I began blogging she has helped me out with my blog headers and designs and she was the first person I went to when I decided that it was time to take my photography business live.

She is genuinly talented and I encourage you to check her out at My MP Designs.


No comments: