Thursday, February 3, 2011

Home Again

Ten years ago today, I married the man of my dreams. I so love him and spending 8 days with him, completely alone, affirmed that he is indeed, my most favorite person of them all. God willing I will never tire of waking up and looking at his face.

Getting home from vacation on the actual day of our anniversary was a good decision. It's as if we've come home and been reminded of the wonderful life we've made together and being with our kids after an 8 day absence has made us appreciate the gifts that they are even more.



I missed this.


I even missed this.

And this ...

is a replica of our wedding cake. We're eating it for dessert tonight!
(Mike says we'll eat it for dinner. Ha!)

Every detail is the same as the original...even the roses on top.
Thank you Patty. You are wonderful. :)

I have lots to say about our trip. I have many posts that I began and never posted, mostly because I was busy doing things like going to the beach and taking long naps. I'll finish those up soon, though.

For now, I'm going to enjoy my husband and the pitter patter (...crash, bang, scream) of little flip-flop clad feet running around our house.

1 comment:

CM said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like you had a great time, congrats!