Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Worthless

I'm worthless. Totally, completely 100% worthless.
My mind has been consumed by one thing and it has rendered me utterly useless.

photo credit


This is all I see. This is all I am focused on. (That's Maui...in case you didn't know.)

Mike and I are going for our tenth anniversary.
*Side Note: I can't believe we've been married for ten years. We were just kids when we said our vows! Not that we're much different now...I'm just a little stretchier and saggier. Viva la stretch mark! 

You know what my plan is while we're gone?
Nothing. I plan on nothing.

I plan on doing nothing so much I've kind of already begun my whole "do nothing" regime. A little premature, to be sure, since our flight doesn't leave for another 346.5 hours or so, but I like to be prepared. It's been awhile since I've done nothing and I want to make sure I'm in the right frame of mind. It's very important to be prepared.

My poor children. So neglected.
My poor house. So dirty.
My poor laundry. So unfolded.
My poor...poor...
What was I talking about?
I was thinking about waking up to the sound of the ocean outside my door and lost my train of thought.

Send help. Or send me to Maui. Either will do.

1 comment:

I love a Cop said...

Children grow up but laundry will always stay. Family is way more important then a clean house. :) Or so I try to tell myself when I get stressed over my own clutter. How exciting to be celebrating your 10th anniversary! Way to go!