Friday, January 14, 2011

The Wedding

As Mike and I approach our tenth anniversary, I find myself being very nostalgic. It happens to me every year, but this year especially since reaching the double digits is such a huge milestone. Throughout the years Mike and I have talked about the early days of our relationship and it always always makes us smile and laugh. Speaking of laughing, I found a picture of myself while we were dating, wearing clogs and overalls. Wow. How could he keep his hands off of me? Eek.
In spite of my poor fashion sense during that time (er...I'm wearing sweats, fuzzy socks and a hoodie as I type this) Mike couldn't seem to get enough of me and now, ten years later, he still hasn't grown tired of me. I love it.
So, in my nostalgia, I'm posting some pictures from our wedding. I'm sure you won't watch it over and over as I have been doing ... but I hope you enjoy it. 

video

2 comments:

Momma K9 said...

Oh my! You look like a kid. :) Lol, I ate a cheeseburger right before our ceremony too. Everyone was yelling at me to not get ketchup on the dress. Beautiful and Congratulations on 10 years! Enjoy Hawaii...don't mind me if I sneak in your suitcase.

John Rambo's Wife said...

Congrats on making it 10 years! Enjoy your trip and I'll live vicariously through you :)