Thursday, December 30, 2010

May...or may not

Today I'm not feeling very well.

You know what that means, right?

Yes...it means fettuccine alfredo is absolutely necessary for my survival. I wish it weren't so. Alas, it is. I'll be adding some pesto - you know, because I need the extra veggie content since I'm sick and all. Garlic and basil are really good for you. Really really reeeeeeeeeeally good. 

I may or may not be forced to use my new pasta rolling pin to make noodles. 

I may or may not be forced to lay on the couch and eat bowl after bowl while finishing Season Two of Arrested Development on Netflix. 

Poor me. Poor poor me.

3 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

Are you pregnant again?

I mean, when I'm sick, fettucine alfredo is probably my last choice. Just wondering. ;)

CM said...

Hahaha! I was thinking you were going to say you may or may not be pregnant too!

Ooh yum, fettucine!

Momma Fargo said...

Can I be sick at your house? Sounds delish..