Saturday, October 16, 2010

Am I forgetting something?

I can't believe how quickly the time goes by and I realize how long it has been since I've posted.
Can I blame the children? The photography? The husband? My brother's wedding? Mmmm...I'm blaming them all. Lord knows I would never actually blame myself!

I had a photo session with a high school senior yesterday and as I was getting my equipment out of the car  (*Side note: Thank you so much to all of you for your encouragement and kind words regarding my photography. It has been very very affirming!!) I noticed the gal in the car next to me. She was a little bit older, maybe in her '60's, and she had a young child with her, probably four or five years old. She got out of the drivers seat and ...


WAIT?! WHAT?!

Yes, I really got out my zoom lens and took this picture.
If my mom ever needs a note to remind herself to put the car in park ... well, she won't be driving my kids around.
I just think that's fair. Right?

3 comments:

CM said...

Oh dear....

Here I thought you were going to say it was on the high school senior's steering wheel!

twyla said...

Maybe she used to drive a stick?
I am so happy to see a post. I check at least once a day!! haha.

Sister Copinherhair said...

Oh my! Sadly, I wonder if my parents need this right now... Kidding. Not yet.