Saturday, September 4, 2010

A (nother) Obession

Weird, huh?
It's just that with a little olive oil and butter something magical happens and I cannot get enough of it
.
Hello Swiss cheese and hamburger patty. I'm so glad you showed up ...

In other, less (perhaps more?) random news ...

My baby turned two. I was looking for any reason to make this cake and his birthday proved to be the perfect excuse. Plus...ice cream helps to take my mind off the fact that I no longer have a baby. *sniffle*

This is EV. I cannot help but want to nibble on her cheeks. They look as if they taste like marshmallows.

This is my nephew, Zayzay. I mean ... really.

Another nephew, JT. He reminds me of trouble. In a really adorable package. I had just caught him picking his nose.

And another nephew ... (forgive me Tara) ... his favorite toy when he comes over. It makes Uncle Mike very proud. 

And Tara, by the way, is due any day with baby #4. A girl.
Woot!
  
Speaking of random, here's a piece of advice:
When you are making hamburgers for dinner, and you slice up some dill pickles because you love your children and know how much they love dill pickles, do not eat one of those dill pickle slices, however tempted you may be, if you've just removed mint gum from your mouth. Just ... trust me. Don't do it.

3 comments:

Sister Copinherhair said...

Is this replacing your food blog? Because I checked that the other day and it was for invited readers only. Ahem.

And I love carmelized onions too. Now that you mention it, I have an onion and no clue what to have for dinner...

Momma Hen said...

Sorry 'bout that! Having more than one blog was stressing me out and I didn't want to cancel it but I don't want to maintain it right now ... so ... yeah.
What'd ya do with the onion?

Momma Fargo said...

Yummy onions. They are good on everything...except maybe ice cream.