Because I canceled my Facebook and blogging is my last public outlet ...
1. B: I'm not a tattle tale. I don't even have a tail.
Me: Being a tattle tale means telling stories, or tales, about people. Yes, you are a tattle tale.
B: But I don't have a tail.
2. J: I just farted two times. (pauses) I mean three.
3. Me to S: Do you want to go potty in the toilet?
Me: You don't want to be a big boy?
Me: So, all those underwear I just bought? Nothing?
S: (farts. poops in pants.)
4. Officer Hottie: I still can't believe my truck caught on fire.
Me: (nervous laughter) (crying)
5. L: Mom, I know a way you and Dad can never pay for a baby sitter again.
Me: Really? How?
L: You. You and Dad. (runs away, proud of himself.)
6: Me: (glass of wine)
- ► 2013 (8)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Remember When Wednesdays: The Debt Story Pt 3
- Oh Canada!
- What I'm doing instead
- And THAT my friends, is the million dollar questio...
- I'm putty ... and he knows it.
- Back to the beginning
- Before ... and ... After!
- Remember When Wednesdays : Or ... not.
- Tidbits from a Day in the Life in the Hottie House...
- Remember When Wednesdays: The Debt Story Pt 2
- ▼ June 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (11)