So, here we are.
One year later. Yikes.
I have enjoyed being a "police wife" blogger, but recently have felt a little out of place. Being a police wife doesn't really define me. I figure this is because being a police officer doesn't really define Mike. He loves what he does; it gives him purpose and a sense of 'doing something' about the troubles in the world. It really isn't who he is though. I'm thankful for that.
What does define me? I've spent a bit trying to figure this out. As '50's as it sounds, being a wife and mom does. Everything I do stems from those two things. I really love everything about those two things.
So, I'm back. Ready to blog, ready to write, ready to just be me.
We'll see how this goes.
- ► 2013 (8)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Remember When Wednesdays: The Debt Story Pt 3
- Oh Canada!
- What I'm doing instead
- And THAT my friends, is the million dollar questio...
- I'm putty ... and he knows it.
- Back to the beginning
- Before ... and ... After!
- Remember When Wednesdays : Or ... not.
- Tidbits from a Day in the Life in the Hottie House...
- Remember When Wednesdays: The Debt Story Pt 2
- ▼ June 2010 (13)
- ► 2009 (11)