Momma Fargo gave me this award today. Which made my day. Because honestly, Momma Fargo is awesome. Her blog has made me cry and pee my pants from laughing, all in the same minute. Sometimes it makes me cringe and sometimes I put her posts on my Facebook page. She's a police officer and I guess I just get her humor, you know, seeing how I live with the popo myself and all. If you haven't, or don't on a regular basis, you must, must read what she has to say. You will cry and pee your pants and cringe too.
These awards come with rules; rules that I don't follow very well. But I guess I'll do my version if you don't mind.
A few things about me that you probably don't know yet:
* Peppermint tea is my nightcap of choice. It calms my nerves, helps me to relax, and doesn't leave me with a headache in the morning.
* Officer Hottie and I paid off $27,000 in 14 months following Dave Ramsey's plan for getting out of debt. I am really proud of that; it just seemed that it wouldn't be possible living on one income. Being so in debt seemed more impossible though. We were drowning and barely making ends meet. But it was possible ... we did it. I will blog the details later. I hate debt. I am glad to be rid of it. Also, when we say "Dave Ramsey" people roll their eyes and leave the room. They hate him because of us. Whatever. We're debt freeeeeeee!
* I had an affair with Lindt Dark Chocoloate with Chili. I was never satisfied with Dove Dark Chocolate again. Don't judge me until you've walked in my shoes.
* My house is 1300 square feet. We have three bedrooms and two bathrooms. Our family has four boys and two girls. Our house is too small. And much too messy. Instead of making it larger we're going to Hawaii (in awhile). Instead of cleaning it I am blogging. (I said, don't judge me.)
* I have one single (as in, not a twin) brother, two twin brothers and two twin sisters. Yes, I can tell them all apart. No, I don't know how. I just do. I was supposed to be a triplet. My mom had an ultrasound that said there were three babies. When she went in the next time there was only me. My dad told everyone I ate them. He thought he was hilarious. My dad still thinks he's hilarious. So does the rest of my family. I'm feeling the need to call my therapist right about now ... and send the bill to Dad.
I would like to pass the Superior Scribbler Award along to OllieMom at I am Mama; Hear Me Roar. I went to high school with OllieMom so when she started her blog I thought I'd read it to be polite. Except now I check every day to see if there is a new post. If there is a new one, I grab some kleenex because I know I'm in for it. Her writing skills are beyond and her content ... well, you just have to read it to understand.
Thanks for the award Momma Fargo!