I've taken a little bit of inspiration from my dear friend Alison and have decided to start blogging about some of the things I cook for my family. I am not an organic, low fat, low carb, no sugar, healthy and nutritious kind of woman. Although I do try to serve at least once veggie or fruit with dinner. That must count for something. I do love to cook and I really love baking. So I'm going to share my recipes, or at least how I've modified or adapted a recipe, that meet my families needs. Those needs being 1) That children will eat it and 2) That it can be reheated and still taste great so Officer Hottie can, and will, take it to work the next day.
I hope you enjoy it! Check out my first post ... Turkey Meatballs!
- ► 2013 (8)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Wonderful and Not So Wonderful
- A Note about Cop's Wives Clubs
- Big Fat Denial. I like it here.
- Beautiful Blogger Award
- Mushy gushy
- New Blog
- When Daddy gets home...
- Rainbows are awesome like that
- A Goodbye
- I am getting into photography and for Christmas Of...
- Happy Monday! Thanks for all the well wishes for ...
- Mama Guilt Monday : No field trip for this Momma!
- ▼ February 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (11)