I am getting into photography and for Christmas Officer Hottie bought me a new camera. I love it. Just recently (very very recently) I got brave enough to take it off the automatic setting and try being a little creative. I have a long way to go but I'm having fun.
My attempt at shallow depth of field. Don't ask me what that means.
Another attempt at shallow depth of field. This is in our neighbors yard. I saw it while dealing with this...
They found a worm and were watching it try to escape. I don't know why the worm was freaking out...I mean, really. What is so terrifying about forty fingers trying to help you get home? Chill out dude.
My apologies that this post has nothing to do with being married to a police officer. Except OH knew what kind of camera to get me because of the cameras they use at crime scenes. I totally just tied it all together.
- ► 2013 (8)
- ► 2011 (19)
- Wonderful and Not So Wonderful
- A Note about Cop's Wives Clubs
- Big Fat Denial. I like it here.
- Beautiful Blogger Award
- Mushy gushy
- New Blog
- When Daddy gets home...
- Rainbows are awesome like that
- A Goodbye
- I am getting into photography and for Christmas Of...
- Happy Monday! Thanks for all the well wishes for ...
- Mama Guilt Monday : No field trip for this Momma!
- ▼ February 2010 (15)
- ► 2009 (11)