Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Needs a Break

I realize my last post is all about how much I love motherhood. And yet...
This morning my facebook status was "seriously needs a break". And I do. Seriously. And one of my friends told me I should write a book, so that all the mothers who are hiding from their kids in the bathroom will have something to read. She's not the first person to say that to me. It makes me wonder if I really should start blogging more. Maybe people think I have something to say? I don't really feel like I have that much to offer - maybe some comic relief every once in awhile - but I think I really truly want to start writing more. I don't think I'm going to write a book. I don't have the energy. But, I can find a few minutes every day to blog. I'm so high tech.
So I'll get to it. But first I have to go hide in the bathroom. Because I really truly need a break. And because Mike put the air conditioner in our bedroom today, so the Master bed/bath is the nicest room in the house. I also need some lunch...

No comments: